fredag 11 mars 2016

The 25 year backlog




We've come
I started looking through my long list of unfinished games from 25+ years of gaming and it struck me that many of these games are "the best game ever" type games, really amazing experiences, stories and adventures that I've never experienced fully, despite paying money for the privilege of doing so.


Quite a long way...
After some thinking and some discussions on the RPS forums I came to the realization that I have to change my approach to gaming in order to experience all these amazing games fully. And so I decided to start a blog that probably no one will ever read, writing about my adventure through some of gaming's greatest moments. 

And I decided to start my journey with... WATCH_DOGS.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Var det du som sökte bushcraft-intresserade i Örebro?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ok. Jag sökte runt på bushcraft-aktiviteter i Örebro när jag stötte på ditt inlägg på Utsidan.
    Kul att du slänger ut en sån här förfrågan. Letar du fortfarande folk? I så fall, har du någon Facebook, messenger eller annan typ av kommunikation, så vi kan diskutera lite vad man är ute efter? Vet inte hur mycket tid jag kan avvara, men vi kan ju kolla.

    / Peter

    SvaraRadera